I had an appointment this morning and of course one of my patients decided not to behave while I was gone. I got a call in the middle of my appointment but luckily the previous nurse was still there because she knew a more than I did! I felt so bad but very thankful for all my coworkers!
Anyways...the ultrasound showed that I'm growing six follicles. Four on my right and two on my left. There were also three antral follicles on the my right ovary. He said I could have more than six follicles but they need to join in the game ASAP or else they are out of the race.
I got the call this afternoon that my blood levels are where they want and to continue my meds as is. I asked the doctor and he said I will stay on the same dose the entire time, so I order another cartridge of the follistim today. I really hope and pray that I dont need another one. He told me to ask his partner on Friday to see what she thought. He said they try to make it so we dont have to order refills since it's so expensive!
My tummy is so pitiful looking and is starting to get tender. I have many bruises and pin marks but it will be worth it in the end!
I have another appointment on Friday and after that it'll be scheduled as needed. I hope I dont have to have one on Saturday because I really dont want to leave work again!
No comments:
Post a Comment