Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Baseline ultrasound done

This morning I had a baseline ultrasound and blood. The ultrasound showed nine antral follicles and my Estrogen level was low, which is where it's supposed to be. Shawn also got his blood done today at the OBI and I'll get mine done tomorrow.

Monday Shawn had his IVF SA done. I'm not too sure of the results of that, I probably should have asked this morning. I'll try to remember to ask at one of my many appointments.

My pathology report was not back this morning during my appointment. I'm hoping it's good news since I haven't heard anything. No news is usually good news!

I start the Lupron tomorrow morning. I already have a couple coworkers in line to give me my shots when I'm working. Have I mentioned I don't like shots? Well, it's still true and this time I have to give myself FOUR a day! So if anyone wants to give me a shot I'm willing to let them!

Saturday I start the Follistim and Menopur. I'm starting at 375 units of the Follistim. I hope I'm a good responder so my dose can be lowered, otherwise I'll have to be ordering more of that expensive medicine.

I try not to stress over all the money stuff but it's so hard! I just have to keep in mind this is all extra money we didn't have and we're NOT having to take out a huge loan for all of this! That's another reason why I hope it works because we only get one chance at this. Scary!

No comments:

Post a Comment