Saturday, August 18, 2012

Pray for sticky embryos!

The transfer went well this morning.  I was beyond miserable because my bladder was about to explode since my bladder was so full!  My friend said she would be afraid of being on them and I was definitely at that point!

The transfer was one of the easiest the doctor has had, which was a relief since the practice transfer didnt go as well.  The doctor had a great view and didnt have to go by feel.  She even got the embryos right in the middle of where she wanted!

We transfered two embryos.  One was a B/B+ quality and the other was B quality.  The third embryo wasnt as great quality and may or may not make it to freezing.  We will find out if it made it on Tuesday.

In case you were wondering, embryos are graded depending on how many cells and fragments they have in a certain time period.  The more fragments, the lower the grade.


The next time I go back in on the 30th for my pregnancy test.  Of course it has to be a day I work but I'm hoping it will be a quick in and out.  I can test at home 2-3 days before the blood test.  Let's see how long I hold out before making a Dollar Tree run for a pregnancy test!

Here's our potential babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment