Saturday, August 4, 2012

It's my start date!

I just got done doing all my shots!  Yes, the Menopur still burns and so does the Follistim.  I've been doing great with the Lupron for the last several days but I'm sure it's because it's a much smaller amount than the other two meds. 

I'm on a Microdose Lupron.  I get 10 units in the morning and 10 units in the evening.  Lupron makes it so I dont ovulate early.  I'm on the microdose because of my low numbers (AMH level and antral follicle count).

I'm doing one ampule of the Menopur.  If I remember right, I did responded well to one ampule last year during the study. 

For the Follistim, I'm on 375 units.  I really hope I respond well with my Follistim and Menopur dosing.  I dont think we'll know for sure until Wednesday at my ultrasound.  I have an appointment on Monday but it's just for bloodwork. 

I also have an appointment on Friday and after that they'll be scheduled as needed.  Some have needed appointments every day during this and others have not, so I might even end up with appointments on Tuesday and Thursday.  For my appointments during work I've decided to just pay to park at work, since it's already hot outside at 7am.  There is no way I'm going to walk, get sweaty, and be stinky all day!

I have been a little worried about how we would cover the costs of more meds if needed but I got my answer today, so I am a happy girl tonight.  But I'm still hoping we dont need to order more!

No comments:

Post a Comment