Early this week I decided that check my BBT (basal body temperature) every morning. You have to do it first thing before getting out of bed and at the same time, so I've been checking it at 5:30am since I'll be going back to work on Sunday. I dont know why I decided to do this other than to have a heads up if the IVF didnt work and AF would be coming.
During your cycle your BBT will be lower in the first part before ovulation and there will be an obvious increase in temp after ovulation. So, if AF is about to visit there will be a drop in your temp the day or so before. I've been checking my BBT on and off over the last three years.
Yesterday morning my BBT dropped by 0.33 degrees. I was paranoid all day because my temp dropped and I usually have short cycles, lasting about 26 days or so. Yesterday evening I started cramping some and my back hurt, which is a good sign because it could mean implantation is occuring. I was still crampy this morning and my BBT is back up! It went up 0.45 degrees! Amazing! I have been feeling so much better about this today!
No comments:
Post a Comment