Saturday, August 11, 2012

Almost forgot to update

Appointment went well on Friday.  The clinic was very busy!  Everything is on track and progressing as it should.  I was told the retrieval could possibly be Tuesday but will most likely be Wednesday.  I have enough meds to get through Tuesday.

I did have to get one refill and I'm glad I decided to order only one.  I found out that there's about an extra 150 iu's in each vial!  I was only thinking that there was only about 75 iu's extra in each vial.  I feel so much better about my meds now!  I also found out that I can get it all out by using the pen!

The best part of the day was that my babycation started as soon as I clocked out from work!  I officially have two weeks off!  Granted I will be busy doing other stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment