Saturday, March 30, 2013

Successful shower and maternity pics

Last week we took our maternity pictures at JCP and I was very impressed. Definitely plan to go back there for more pictures! Yesterday they were ready for pic up and I ended up with more poses that I planned to buy but it was a great deal! Today has been a busy day! We had a successful shower with family and friends. She got lots of cute clothes today and quite a bit of goodies! This momma is now exhuasted and ready for bed! I'm thankful for everyone who was able to make it out for the party! I've had a couple more NST's and they have been looking great so far! Wishing I could go to once a week instead of twice a week. My next one is on Monday after the doctor appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment