Friday, March 22, 2013
Reassured
The appointment on Tuesday was reassuring. My doctor told me that many IVF babies are smaller. I'll still be doing the twice weekly NSTs but I feel reassured after talking with my normal doctor.
Today was my second NST and I learned I need to bring my belts back. In my defense I was not told to bring them back so I left them in the car. During my NST I was told it could take 30 minutes to 2 hours to get what they want on the monitor. So far it's been closer to the 30 minute mark. And I was also told some tricks on how to make it the shorter time. I will be sure to eat before each NST. Especially since my next one is after work on Tuesday! I think I'll end up falling alseep during that one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment