Monday, October 22, 2012

11 weeks 1 day

I finally had an appointment with my doctor.  We did the normal exam thing, some blood work, and some paperwork.  I learned what to expect during my appointments at what not.  I have to say that I still love my doctor!

During the exam, the doctor wasnt able to hear the heartbeat with the doppler because of my backwards uterus, so I got another ultrasound!  Honestly, I think she really wanted to do an ultrasound so she didnt try to hard to find the heartbeat.  We hoped the baby would move for us but Diamond decided to sleep, the doctor even pushed on my stomach some and it didnt even phase Diamond!  We were able to see the heart beating away at 160 bpm.   We even looked at Diamond from a different direction and it looked like Diamond was just sitting in there.  It was really neat to see because you can see the legs and arms and I swear I can see a face on my picture!

This week is the First Trimester Screen.  I'm not too sure what to expect.  It's bright and early on Friday morning because I'm hoping Shawn can make it to the appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment