Friday, August 5, 2011

Taking a break

Still no baby this time.  Starting spotting yesterday and woke up to AF in full force!  I'm glad it started at home and not while I'm at work this weekend but I wish it would have just stayed away.

We still have two more IUIs with the study but will be taking a break this cycle because of my high school reunion.  I'm pretty sure if I did another IUI this cycle, the timing will be smack dab in the middle of my reunion. 

I had always thought that I would have a kid or at least be pregnant by my 10 year reunion.  But look at how wrong I was!  I guess the birght side is that I wont have to worry about AF that weekend. 

I am so glad that there are still people out there that I will be pregnant by the end of this study because I am starting to lose it.  There doesnt seem to be a light at the end of the tunnel.

Right now I'm just waiting for the doctor's office to call back to see if I will keep my appointment for Monday or if I need to go in earlier. 

Blah...

No comments:

Post a Comment