I had my one week post IUI appointment this morning. I snuck over there during work and it was busy this time! It took a little longer to get in but I was still back to work by 8am.
They did an ultrasound. Not sure what they were looking for, even the doctor thought that this ultrasound was a little pointless. I also had some blood drawn. My progesterone level showed that I ovulated. Hopefully a sperm made it to an egg!
My next appointment is scheduled for next Monday and afterwards I'm going to check out our new outlet mall in the city! That is as long as AF doesnt show up before then. I decided no peeing on sticks this round because that tends to make AF come a little early. I've decided that my body thinks that sees that I'm not pregnant so why wait the full amount of time before AF.
If this round doesnt work, we're taking a break for the next cycle. I have my 10 yr high school reunion to go to in a few weeks and I'm afraid that an IUI will interfer with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment