Tuesday, August 23, 2011

10 year High School Reunion

Since I won't be updating it with fertility stuff this month, I decided to blog about other stuff!

I can't believe it's been 10 years since I graduated high school!  I enjoyed spending the weekend with old friends and getting to see everyone.  It went pretty much as I had expected.

Friday night the reunion got started out at Ody's (a bar) and the boys succeded in getting drunk.  And it wasnt even their reunion.  The best turn out of all the events was this night!

Saturday afternoon was a picnic but we missed it.  Instead we had lunch with Rach and Steve at Enrique's and then explored the Marland Mansion.  It's been a long time since I've been in that place!

Saturay evening we had dinner at the Rusty Barrel with Jamie, Jason, Rach, and Steve.  Then we went on to the dance at the Country Club.  I felt that this event was a dud.  I had expected some "games" like "who came the farthest", "who's been married the longest" and "who has the most kids".  None of that was done.  Just a lot of mingling and talking amongst ourselves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment