Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Where is the time going?

I can't believe M is already two months old! She went to the doctor last week and handled her shots like a trooper! She was cranky in the afternoon so that gave me an excuse to cuddle with her...like I really need an excuse for that! She also weighed in at 9lb 8oz! She is growing like a weed! She was in the 10%ile for weight and 0%ile for length and head but what would you expect for her. She follows the curve perfectly but just not in the %iles. As long as she's following the curve that's what we want.

She's still in newborn clothes but I think I can start putting her in some of her 0-3 months stuff without them looking like bags or falling off! I'm excited to extend her wardrobe!

She's now been in her own room for the last week and has done amazingly well. She'll usually sleep from 10p-5a, which I think is great! We've also gotten ourself a nice bedtime routine, so I'm sure that helps.  I made a mobile for her room and it's pretty cute if I do say so myself!  Sometime I need to put up some pics of her room.  Maybe I'll do that on my next post.

It's almost time for me to go back to work. My first day back is two weeks from today. Eek! I dont mind going back because I will get to be around people but it sure has been nice being to not work for the last couple of months. I didnt think I would want to go back but I dont think it'll be a bad thing. At least I work three days a week and not five days, but they are a long three days!

No comments:

Post a Comment