Had my blood work redrawn yesterday. HCG doubled from 42 to 84. However, progesterone went down from 29.9 to 27. The plan was to increase my progesterone IM dose but my new vials won't be in until Tuesday, so we'll be upping it that night. I'm not too worried because my levels are high enough just not as high as other patients. I have more blood work in the morning to see what it's doing.
My meds are a whole other issue. I didn't want to jinx anything and order the progesterone too early. Well, I forgot it was Labor Day tomorrow and I had enough to get me through tomorrow but not the increased dose. Luckily, I was able to get it shipped and will have more in time because I was worried it wouldn't get here until Wednesday. Then, I got a message saying it would be here yesterday but that didn't happen. Such a mess! And I have no one to blame but me. Don't worry I will be ordering more in plenty of time next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment