Thursday, September 13, 2012

Pharmacy

The specialty pharmacy I'm going through is going to be one of my big stressors during this whole experience!  I couple weeks ago it was my fault because I ordered a little late.  This time I called in plenty of time and STILL had issues!

I called yesterday morning for a refill since I only have enough to get me through Sunday.  I was told I didnt have a refill until the 16th but since my dose was increased, so they called my doctor for my new script.  I told them to ship it regardless but I would like a call to know how much it would cost.  I get a call after their business hours and they left a message to call them back.  It made me worry last night because I was thinking they might not be able to ship it to me on time, even though I called in PLENTY of time!  I called back this morning and was told it will be shipped on time and will be here tomorrow!  I am so relieved!  I am so ready to not have to worry about taking this medicine anymore!

Monday is the ultrasound.  It's getting closer and closer!  I think there will be one healthy baby but I really want two!  The goal is one, so I will be happy either way!

No comments:

Post a Comment