Tuesday, July 3, 2012

One month tomorrow!

Tomorrow will be one month from when we start the injectables.  I cant believe it's almost here!  I was really hoping that this last natural cycle would have worked, but I started spotting today (it wouldnt be a fertility blog without some TMI).  It probably doesnt help that I am no longer as aggressive with the baby making as I used to be.  I no longer check my BBT or CM or use the OPKs.  Lately I just tell Shawn I should ovulate on such and such day about 5 days or so before that day.  I'm so tired of all this baby making business and ready to move on!

Today one of the ladies at work told me she had a dream about me last night.  And in this dream I was pregnant.  I told her to give me about two months and hopefully it will be true!  I am just hoping and praying that her dream will become true soon!

That's about it for this post.  I just realized that we are one month away and had to shout it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment