Friday, November 4, 2011

Implantation bleeding?

This cycle has been full of confusion!  I spotted a couple of times last week around ovulation and then today I am spotting again.  Today is DPO (Day Past Ovulation) 7, or at least that's what I would guess since I did nothing this cycle to keep up when I ovulated.  DPO 7 would be a perfect day for Implantation Bleeding.  But you have to keep in mind that I have a wacked up cycle lately and like to start early.  I've never started a week early though.  I "should" start on Friday but with how things have been it would more likely be Monday-Wednesday.  I'm hoping that the B6 is working and will add a few days to my cycle or maybe I am pregnant. 

I have mentioned today's spotting to a few of people and they have decided I'm pregnant.  I am not even thinking that because I will not be getting my hopes up just to be dissapointed next week.  I have decided to start temping tomorrow morning.  I had done it long enough that I know what my average should be before AF shows up and the drop that will happen predicting AF.  I am really not sure what to think this time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment