Thursday, September 8, 2011

Happy birthday to me!

This morning I had to get up bright and early on my birthday for my appointment at 8:35.  I was actually going to be a few minutes early but of course the earlier I leave the worse traffic is.  At least this time I was right on time!

I have had awful experiences in the waiting room.  One time there was a woman making a big deal about bringing in her husbands sample and then forgetting to sign in, and then she got on her phone and talked about how she was always at the doctor's office.  Luckily, I've never seen her again.  Today there was an out of control toddler.  He was banging on stuff, moving chairs around, trying to go in with other patients, and just doing whatever he pleased and the parents were stopping him.  Then when I was getting my ultrasound done we could hear him screaming and throwing a fit in another room.  This is not the type of doctors office you should be bringing kids, especially ones like this!  I really hope I dont run into them again!

Anyways...I have 2 follicles on each side that are going like they should.  My next appointment is on Saturday.  IUI should be Sunday or Monday.  We're hoping it will be Sunday since we both work Monday and I dont really want to deal with work. 

I almost forgot to mention my blood draw this morning.  It was AWFUL!  I have never had this much trouble!  She put the tourniquet on so tight that my arm immediately turned purple and was sore.  She had issues getting the needle in the vein because it kept "rolling" and when she finally got it it was super SLOW!  I am surprised I dont have a bruise from this poke but it is really sore.

My shot tonight will be interesting.  We have season tickets to OSU football, so we'll be at the game when it's time to do my shot.  I will be sneaking in the bathroom around 8:30 and hopefully it will be empty.

I will update again on Saturday with our game plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment