Alright everyone, let's hope and pray that this worked and I will be pregnant! I am over all the shots and appointments already!
This morning we got up bright and early because we had to drop his stuff off at the clinic at 7am and come back for the IUI at 8:30. In between those two times we enjoyed some breakfast at BTT because I wanted to introduce it to Shawn. Yum!
We got back to the clinic about 8:15 or so and off course they were running about 45 minutes late and my bladder was definitely full. It was miserable waiting our turn!
Shawn's post wash count was 2 million and the doctor told us they do get good results wit that number. When it's under 1 million, they usually dont have successful IUI's. They used an ultrasound to make sure the catheter was going where it was supposed. It was pretty cool to see the catheter go in and also to see the sperm when they injected it. Afterwards, I laid there for about 10 minutes and had some more blood drawn along with Shawn getting blood drawn. Then it was time for me to finally be able to pee! When we got home I laid down for about another hour.
My next appointment is set for next Friday morning. They will do an ultrasound and more blood to see if I really did ovulate like I should have.
No comments:
Post a Comment