Friday, July 8, 2011

1 Week Post IUI Appointment

I had an appointment for an ultrasound and bloodwork post IUI this morning.  Everything checked out on the ultrasound and I just recieved the call saying that my bloodwork showed that I ovulated!  Woo-hoo!  Now the wait continues to see if I'm knocked up.  I have an appointment for next Saturday for a pregnancy test.  Lets hope and pray I dont start before then!

This morning I also learned why I should be thankful I have to be at work so early.  Traffic was awful!  I even left early this morning because I needed to stop and fill up on the way to the doctor's office.  Somehow I ended up in the lane that would not move and there were no wrecks or road work!  I guess someone up ahead felt like letting every car merge in front of them.  I had never had any problems with traffic and getting to my previous appointments.  I am glad I was only 13 minutes late and they were running behind at the clinic.

No comments:

Post a Comment