Thursday, January 24, 2013

High Risk

Had another ultrasound last Friday. I know, I know I'm slow to update. At this appointment we were finally told that I am being treated as high risk. They still think the elevated AFP level was a false positive but still say it may cause per eclampsia, miscarriage, and low birth weight. This time her head measured 2-3 weeks small but that could be genetics. Her brain looked good and we're not worried about her head size because her daddy has a small head. I have to order fitted hats for him online because stores don't carry his size!

Anyways on with the appointment. My parents got to come with us this time and saw Madalyn!  She didn't move much for them and I even drank juice before this appointment!  She likes to stay curled up and make it hard for the doctor to check everything. Everything checked out fine, or at least everything the doctor could see. I also had a picture happy ultrasound tech this time. I walked out with 13 pictures! I decided I want her for my next appointment. I even got a picture of her heart rate which was 160.

We get to see our baby girl again in three weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment