I am very pleased to announce that we now have the funds for IVF! I'm excited to not have to take out a huge loan for it! I'm trying to decide when to start the process. I'm thinking July/August, so we can give the chiropractor a chance.
The chiropractor thing is still on going. We're going weekly for our adjustments. We've had seven adjustments so far (if I'm adding up right!). We're not quit halfway through those, plus it takes about 3 months for the changes to happen to the sperm. I would love for the chiropractor thing to work and be able to spend more money of baby stuff!
That's really all the exciting stuff going on in the world of baby making. I'm still working the overtime. I ordered my fridge with the overtime points yesterday and still plan to work towards the washer and dryer. The overtime hasnt been too bad because it's worth it once the paycheck comes!
No comments:
Post a Comment