Friday, December 23, 2011

Just call me crazy

Our next schedule at work was finalized today.  I have decided to sign up an extra 12 hour shift a week at work.  I will put the majority of the extra money towards saving for IVF.  I have one more thing I want payed off so a little will go towards that too.  I'm hoping I will be able to work this extra day without a problem.  I normally work 32 hours/week and this will put me at 44 hours/week, so it's nothing crazy.  I have scheduled three days in a row every week and I usually dont like doing that!  I hope this goes well because this is my plan from now on.  I'm sure we'll have to take out a loan but I would like to make it as small as possible!

Along with the extra money I will be getting "points" for overtime shifts that can go towards different things in an online "shop".  I've never logged on to it, so I need to check it out sometime.  I need to find something to work towards...other than a baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment