Monday, October 17, 2011

Kicked off the study

I had my final appointment.  I had told myself I wouldnt cry and of course I did because the lady would not stop talking and trying to support me.  I just dont want to talk right now...maybe next week.  Had the last of the blood drawn.  I also scheduled a consult.  I was told we wouldnt get in until January, which I'm fine with because our new insurance doesnt kick in until November.  I get up to the front and I was able to get in on the November 13 but since I work that day I scheduled it for the 16th.  It will be here before I know it!

I also found out who's patient I am and it wasnt the doctor I originally consulted with.  LOL  It's been the doctor I've been seeing a lot of.  But that may be changing again.  It really doesnt matter to me who I see because I like both of them.

Not sure when I'll post next.  It might not be until after the next appointment or it might be before.

No comments:

Post a Comment